- PAX Global Technology Limited is a leading international supplier of secure electronic payment terminal hardware and transactional software services.
- PAX was founded in 2000 and listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in December 2010.
- Headquartered in Hong Kong, PAX runs Research and Development and operational center mainly in Shenzhen, China. Also, PAX has its subsidiaries in Florida - the USA, Milan - Italy, Japan and India.
- Approximately 50% of the employees are research & development engineers.
- To date, the total shipment volume of PAX E-payment Terminal products reached over 60 million units.
- Has worked with nearly 90 distributors or partners worldwide and has sold products to over 120 countries and regions, forming a strong global presence.
Annual revenue > HKD 7.1 billion
Achieved a milestone of HKD 1 billion net profit
Strong growth of Android SmartPOS +78% yoy (over HKD 3.2 billion)
Annual revenue > HKD 5.6 billion
Overseas sales > 90%
Terminal shipment volume > 11 million annually
Strong revenue contribution from Android SmartPOS with 30%+ (over HKD 1.7 billion)
Annual revenue was nearly HKD 5 billion
Overseas sales > 90%
Annual revenue > HKD 4 billion
Overseas sales > 80%
Terminal shipment volume > 10 million annually
Annual revenue > HKD 3 billion
Overseas sales > 70%
Terminal shipment volume > 6 million annually
Launched in-house developed PAXSTORE app-store suite
Overseas sales > 50%
Launched first Android-based smart payment terminal - A920
Completed 1st overseas acquisition (PAX Italia)
Terminal shipment volume > 4 million annually
Listed again in Forbes Asia 200 Best Under A Billion Companies
Overseas sales > 40%
Listed in Forbes Asia 200 Best Under A Billion Companies & recognized as a 2013-2014 Key Software Enterprise under the National plan
Terminal shipment volume > 1 million annually
Overseas sales > 30%
Successfully listed on Hong Kong Stock Exchange
Overseas sales > 20%
Qualified as a National New High-Tech-Enterprise and enjoyed tax incentives
Set up a US subsidiary and entered US market
Selected as Agricultural Bank of China supplier; Since 2007, PAX has been ranked top 10 E-payment Terminal supplier globally
Selected as China Construction Bank supplier
Selected as China Merchant Bank supplier
Obtained ISO certificate
Selected as Bank of China and Bank of Communication supplier
Obtained Software Enterprise Certificate from Shenzhen government authority
Selected as UnionPay Merchant Services E-payment Terminal supplier
Won first overseas deal in Korea; being the 1st EMV 2000 certified point-of-sale terminal solution provider in Asia
Set up with a mission to be a Leading Global Player