- PAX Global Technology Limited ("PAX" or the "Group") is a leading Asian electronic payment point of sales terminal ("E-payment Terminal") solution provider.
- PAX was founded in 2000 and was initially a subsidiary of Hi Sun Group (listed on Hong Kong Stock Exchange with stock code 818). After spun off, PAX went listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in December 2010.
- Headquartered in Hong Kong, PAX runs Research and Development and operational center mainly in Shenzhen, China. Its US subsidiary located in Jacksonville, Florida, USA and Italy subsidiary in Assago, Milan, Italy.
- It's granted as a National New-High-Tech-Enterprise and recognized as a 2013-2014 Key Software Enterprise under the National Plan.
- More than 50% of the employees are research & development engineers.
- To date, the total shipment volume of PAX E-payment Terminal products reached over 20 million units.
- Has worked with nearly 90 distributors or partners worldwide and has sold products to over 100 countries and regions (forming a strong "Global Presence").
- Management team comprises of experienced talents in the industry with proven track record.
Overseas sales > 50%
Launched first Android based payment terminal - A920
Terminal sales volume > 4 million annually
Listed again in Forbes Asia 200 Best Uner A Billion Companies
Successfully listed on Hong Kong Stock Exchange
Overseas sales > 20%
Obtained ISO certificate
Selected as Bank of China and Bank of Communication supplier