- PAX Global Technology Limited is a leading international supplier of secure electronic payment terminal hardware and transactional software services.
- PAX was founded in 2000 and was initially a subsidiary of Hi Sun Group (listed on Hong Kong Stock Exchange with stock code 818). After spun off, PAX went listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in December 2010.
- Headquartered in Hong Kong, PAX runs Research and Development and operational center mainly in Shenzhen, China. Also, PAX has its subsidiaries in Florida - USA, Milan - Italy, Japan and India.
- Approximately 50% of the employees are research & development engineers.
- To date, the total shipment volume of PAX E-payment Terminal products reached over 34 million units.
- Has worked with nearly 90 distributors or partners worldwide and has sold products to over 100 countries and regions (forming a strong "Global Presence").
- Management team comprises of experienced talents in the industry with proven track record.
Annual revenue > HKD 3 billion
Overseas sales > 70%
Terminal shipment volume > 6 million annually
Launched in-house developed PAXSTORE app-store suite
Overseas sales > 50%
Launched first Android-based smart payment terminal - A920
Completed 1st overseas acquisition (PAX Italia)
Terminal shipment volume > 4 million annually
Listed again in Forbes Asia 200 Best Under A Billion Companies
Successfully listed on Hong Kong Stock Exchange
Overseas sales > 20%
Obtained ISO certificate
Selected as Bank of China and Bank of Communication supplier